Skip to toolbar

Feedback on Projects

Home Forums Technical Support Feedback on Projects

Supported by (Turn Off)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 38 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  malevolentmc 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

warzan
    Keymaster
    30750xp

This thread is for feedback related to the projects system: https://www.beastsofwar.com/project/

amachan
    25655xp
    Cult of Games Member

I made a project and added an entry including a bit of text and a photo gallery of 9 photos, clicked publish and now the entry is gone, it just disappeared after a couple of minutes of loading.

It also seems that every public project or project that I made shows up in projects that I’m following. If I go to one of those projects I’m clearly not following them.

warzan
    Keymaster
    30750xp

Looking into this now @amachan 🙂

teddymademedoit
    Participant
    5159xp

Looked through a couple as this looks to be one of my fave features of the new look

Is there an option to view the oldest post first? Feels very off putting having to view the latest update and then scroll backwards through the project rather than following it along from the start. Maybe even as an option as I know once you’ve been following a project a while it is only the latest post you want to see…

warzan
    Keymaster
    30750xp

That will be added as an option soon @teddymademedoit 🙂

Loving the new project function! Some of my photos seem to be rotating 90 degrees once the post has been published. Any idea if it’s something I’m doing wrong?

I’ve even tried rotating the image 90 degrees on the PC to see if that would follow through with upload but that didn’t work.

warzan
    Keymaster
    30750xp

Leave it with us @divineauthority we’ll see what we can do over the next couple of days.

Post away in the meantime and we’ll work out a fix

tgu3
    Keymaster
    4346xp

Sorry @amachan your entry didn’t get added to the system, can you please try again to see you have more success now that the site has settled down a bit.

We’re also working on the following projects display bug, it should be sorted shortly.

teddymademedoit
    Participant
    5159xp

Thanks @warzan can’t wait to go my Star Wars Legion project on the go, not bought it yet though so baby steps, baby steps

amachan
    25655xp
    Cult of Games Member

@tgu3 I tried again, but it failed when doing all 9 pictures at once. It seems to be going well if I add just 3 at a time, it might just time out while uploading the amount of data. The entry is now there, just had to update it a couple of times to get the pictures in.

mage
    Participant
    20595xp

No problems with mine so far. Seems to be going ok.

amachan
    25655xp
    Cult of Games Member

I should add that I do use Firefox on Windows 10 and that each picture is about 4MB a piece.

sotf
    Participant
    353xp

Still trying to figure out how to start a project at the moment…figure I can try working out the trees one for it if nothing else

amachan
    25655xp
    Cult of Games Member

I have problems embedding .gifs into my projects. Using the embed option the alignment of the page is quite off. I also only have access to the visual editor and not the text editor where I could link to an external image, or maybe just having the ability to add external images might be nice. Yes, my .gifs are all hosted externally due to their file size and the limitation BoW has always had on file size.

This is what it looks like.

Here is a link to the project itself:
    https://www.beastsofwar.com/project/mandas-amachan-finished-minis-2018/

Since this is project including many genres of different painted mini’s and I had to pick one I picked party because nothing would have been the appropriate genre for this project.

davehawes
    7768xp
    Cult of Games Member

Trying to add more images to the gallery at the bottom of the project I’ve added

A new chapter!

Seems to die though on a blank page when it tries to submit the changes, had a look in the javascript console, might not be much help but this is the error it’s showing.

Failed to load resource: The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.)

Safari browser and MacOS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Supported by (Turn Off)